"We can't thank you enough for your contribution to our Ironman experiences. You have been more than just our coach and bicycle guru -- you are our 'triathlon yoda!"
Adam & Marie
- Ironman Wisconsin
- Ironman Whistler
"I want to thank Allen Heaton who put together the training plan for me that helped me train for this race (Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race). Starting in May of 2012 Allen helped me build strength, endurance and lose weight to get ready for this race and more importantly reassured me that as the training wore on I was progressing towards hitting my goal, a great coach."
- Leadville - 2012, 2013
- High Cascades MTB Races - 2013
"Allen Heaton is a bike genius! From fitting me as a newbie, to prepping my bike for my first pro race, Allen has been my go-to bike guy my entire triathlon career. I trust his expert eye completely and he's one of the nicest people I've ever met. I look forward to working with him for years to come!"
Haley Chura - Ironman and 70.3 Pro Triathlete
- 2014 Ironman Fortaleza - 1st Place Female Pro Champion
- 2014 Ironman 70.3 Punta Del Este - 1st Place Female Pro Champion
- 2013 70.3 New Orleans 1st Place Female Pro Champion
- 2013 Ironman World Championships - Fastest Female Swim Split
- 2012 Amateur National Champion
"Amazing Bike Fitter! Incredibly knowledgable and has been fitting me through huge growth spirts over the last 4 years which has helped me tremendously in competitions. Allen has an amazing personality that keeps me laughing. He is the best!!!"
Darr Smith Jr.
- US National Youth Champion (2010, 11, 12, 13)